Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

HURRICANE FUNDECK GRAPHICS

Options
karinne2164
karinne2164 Member Posts: 3
Hello,  the entire side panel of my fundeck was just damaged and i need to replace the aluminum as well as the graphics.  i'm completely lost at where to begin.   can anyone point me in the right direction?  

thanks so much!

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it were me, I would contact my dealer and get an estimate for repairs.  The replacement panels and graphics would be dealer only items anyway, might as well find out what a full repair coats.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• DavidPJ
    DavidPJ Member Posts: 67 ✭✭
    Options
  • karinne2164
    karinne2164 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi again!  Ty for the prior responses. I'm completely at loss here... Have contacted hurricane and they stated they can't provide parts for 2007 boat.   I've searched every possible avenue for the fencing and rail to no avail!   How do I get this fixed!!  
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If it's a FunDeck series that you own (where the upper deck is like a pontoon boat interior), you have no choice but to find a local metal fabricator to make new railings and gate for you.  If your Hurricane dealer doesn't have one that they can recommend for you, then you may want to contact another boat dealer that sells pontoon boats in your area.  I'm sure they will know someone that makes these kind of repairs.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer