Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

No power to lights, bilge, live well, depth finder, radio, lights

I bought a new 2013 Sundeck 201 OB last year. The problem is I have no power to lights, bilge, live well, depth finder, radio, and nav. lights. The motor and horn work and light on Master switch is on. The two 40 amp circuit breakers cables at the Perka switch that connect to each battery have been replaced. I appreciate any ideas to resolve. Thanks

Answers

• mooneydriver
    mooneydriver Member Posts: 2
    I just had the same thing with my GS211 Fundeck. There is, at least on my boat, a connector behind the access panel located in the head. It has the wires for most of the things you mentioned. There is a hot and common wire in that group and eventually down here in FL the humidity and moisture, caused it to corrod and burn out. By the way, good luck replacing it. Whoever did the wiring on these boats is an evil person. It was extremely difficult to work on.
  • rdcastle
    rdcastle Member Posts: 100 ✭✭✭
    Well at least you had a head to work in, my 2001 GS201 is all done by either removing the switch panel or squeezing under the console through the little access door! That, I discovered, is the other reason we are required to have the throwable cushion on board:)
    Rob Castle
    2001 Hurricane GS201 FD
    Yamaha 150 V6 2 Stroke, Oil Injection
  • nprcoolcop380
    nprcoolcop380 Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    I had the same problem to find i needed a new relay switch. Marine mechanic replaced it and now all my switches light up and are fully functional.