Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
I have a 2013 188 ss .both my front cushions are ripping. It looked like there were indentions in them.We seldom have anyone other then my wife and I on the boat. Last week after having a few passengers we saw the cushions were ripped .I stopped by our dealer and he told me to email some pictures and he would forward to Hurricane.We keep it covered and stored inside when not in use.Its just 2 years old . Has anybody else experienced this?
I'm on my 4th season and my boat's vinyl is still like new, absolutely no ripping or splits.
I would do what your dealer suggests and get him those pictures for Hurricane warranty consideration (5 years coverage for your year boat to the original owner only).2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
I got them to him the next day waiting for an answer.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories