Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Volvo Penta SX Outdrive Trim Not Working
If anyone has any experience with this and has a suggestion, please let me know. I have a 2001 Hurricane 2100SD. It has the Volvo Penta 5.0GL V-8 with an SX outdrive. The trim is not working at all. We put it in the water, fired it up, and discovered the problem. We had it on the water on the 4th of July weekend and had no issues then. I pushed the 50 amp breaker on the engine, which was the problem a couple of years ago, but it isn't the problem this time. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories