Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
After spending day on water, pulled off of ramp. Turned master power off and both batterys off. Heard bilge pump running, but no water coming out. Was thinking I had a clogged line. Took flashlight out and looked into bilge where pump is. NO water, but pump still going. Bilge pump light on dash was on eventhough all power was off. Cycled master power switch, bilge switch and battery switch a couple of times and eventually it turned off. I know bilge is wired to battery to operate independent of any switches, but have no idea why the pump would run in this manner. I am below the novice level in regards to electrical issues. Causes? Suggestions?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories