Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
An expedition to War Eagle Mill
1st pic: War Eagle mill in the background. We made it all the way from Beaver Lake. 2nd pic: 4.1 ft was not the shallowest spot, but when the gauge read 1.9 I was too busy to take pictures. Never scratched the prop! Famous White River guide Capt. C.
Awesome! Absolutely beautiful spot!2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories