Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
water in the bilge.
Everytime i return to the ramp and open the drain plug i get about a gallon of water coming out. My boat is a 2002 GS 211 fun deck with center console. I come from owning a Regal with inboard outboard outdrive and the boat always took a lot of water and was common to have water draining for a while but im puzzled with my hurricane, where is the water coming in? One gallon dont worry me but will it get worst? Share your experiences
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories