Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Water in center floor compartment
10,000lakes Member Posts: 1 ✭
I recently inherited a 2002 Fun Deck 228R, after cleaning the boat, I noticed there was a lot of water in the center floor compartment that wouldn't drain. If I run the bilge pump is this something that should drain, I tried removing the drain plug when the boat was raised as high as possible on the trailer with no success? Any help would be much appreciated. I an a newbie as you can probably tell.
The drain for the center compartment is most likely plugged, try blowing air or water through the drain hole, my 2015 has a drain that just drains into the bottom of the boat and it's been plugged already, a shot of water directly into the drain hole will clear it out.
I have a 2015 Sundeck 188 Sport and water accumulates in the center floor compartment. I just spoke with the folks at Hurricane (574-522-8381) and they say there should be a drain hole in the back of the compartment. I just dried mine out and will check again. They recommend drilling a 1/4" hole vertically in the compartment floor. I'm a little reluctant to drill any holes in my boat.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 118 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories