Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Water in center floor compartment
I recently inherited a 2002 Fun Deck 228R, after cleaning the boat, I noticed there was a lot of water in the center floor compartment that wouldn't drain. If I run the bilge pump is this something that should drain, I tried removing the drain plug when the boat was raised as high as possible on the trailer with no success? Any help would be much appreciated. I an a newbie as you can probably tell.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories