Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Any tips for how to loosen a frozen telescopic tow bar?
Hi - I recently purchased a 2011 SD2000. It has a pull up tow bar that is frozen. I have pulled the whole assembly out and tried some penetration oil and tapping and pulling but can not seem to get it to budge. Any tips would be appreciated. Also, is ok to tap/hammer, what I think is the inner tow bar from the bottom? Thanks!
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories