Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Looking for replacement seats

Options
I have a 2008 Sundeck2400 and the upholstery is wearing out. It was suggested that I look for replacement seats rather than using a local upholsterer. Does anyone know a good source for replacement seats?

Comments

• maxbird
    maxbird Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    Options
    Try veada.com.  They make seats for a lot of boat manufacturers.  Also try greatlakesskipper.com. They sell overstock and discontinued OEM equipment for Hurricane and others.
  • cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It depends on what you are replacing.  The helm seat usually is manufactured by someone (like maxbird suggests).  Veada is the supplier of helm seats for a number of models (my boat has a Veada seat).  Looking at some of the pictures of your year model, I'm not sure Veada was the supplier for your boat.

To the best of my  knowledge (with the exception of the helm seat), you will not find an off-the-shelf solution for the type of seats in your boat.  The rest of the upholstery is uniquely designed and made by Hurricane and they have the patterns of 2006 model years and newer.  You can order them only from a Hurricane dealer.  Yes, it will be expensive.

If the foam and seat support material have not deteriorated and it is just the vinyl surface material that is, then your best and least expensive bet is going to a local marine upholsterer.
    2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer

• omar174
    omar174 Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    Options
    There are 2 sets of SD2400 seats for sale on Ebay as we speak. Not cheap, but believe me, it's not common to see them for sale.

I've been looking for a GS211 cushion for months win no luck. 
    2003 GS211 Yamaha 150 HP OX66