Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
What's the diameter and depth of the 231 rod holders?
Hi, I plan to use downriggers on my 231 and will use mounts that slide into the stern rid holders. Does anyone know the depth and diameter of the rod holders?
I have been trying to find this out for you without success.
I was hoping one of the other SS231 owners was going to respond to you as my model doesn't have them.
I did find that flush mount rod holders come in 1 1/2" or 2" diameters and 8" to 9" lengths. I'm not sure which one is installed on your boat.2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
Thanks cjjdeck. - I'll let you know when I find out.
Hurricane gave me the part number and I contacted the manufacturer of the rod holders. They are 1 1/2.
Thanks for the update!2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 32012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories