Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

looking for gauge console

harley
harley Member Posts: 1
I own a 2004 fun deck 201.  Would like to buy a new or used gauge console. 

Comments

• cjjjdeck
    cjjjdeck Member, Moderator Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the Owners Forum, harley!

You have a couple of options if your talking about the panel that holds the gauges.

Usually, if you have a model year older than 2006, Hurricane doesn't have much info or parts for your boat any longer.  But in your case and with what you are looking for, you may be in luck.  From what I can tell, it looks like Hurricane might still be using that design helm panel on their Fundeck FD 196 model.  I'm sure you can get the dimensions of the current model panel being used to see if it matches up.  It would be available from any Hurricane dealer.

Another option is having one made from a custom fabrication shop.  There is one fabricator that a number of Hurricane owners have had a good experience with.  They also have many Hurricane helm panel patterns archived, so you may not have to send them yours.  They are AD&D Manufacturing in Cape Coral, FL.   From what I understand, you can have the panel in any color except woodgrain and they are reasonably priced.  Of course you could bring the clear lexan panel to a local hydro-graphic shop and get a woodgrain pattern applied as well.

Here is a link to a previous thread on the subject:

http://hurricaneboats.vanillaforums.com/discussion/1749/replacement-helm-dash-panels/p1

2012 SD237 I/O Mercruiser 5.0L MPI ECT/ Bravo 3
    2012 Load Rite Elite Tandem axle trailer