Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Fresh water fill

hi
im new to boating. Very new.  Just bought a 2011 201ss.  Where is the filler for fresh water sink?  And how do I use live well.  
Sorry for the dumb questions 

Comments

• RuddsRetreat
    RuddsRetreat Member Posts: 55 ✭✭
    my fresh water is on starboard side back by transom. I have a round plate side mounted around 3" round that screws in.  unscrew and use your hose to fill.  about your bait well, I never use mine.
  • jeffscottlmt
    jeffscottlmt Member Posts: 6
    Thank you I'll take a look around. 
  • Ben927
    Ben927 Member Posts: 1
    On my 201 GS the sink came with a collapsible plastic water container.  It would always come free and flood the compartment.  I took a gallon plastic tea container and drilled the top to run the hose from the sink right into the container.  I put two small clips on the side of the compartment and I just bungee the container.  It works well.  My under deck fresh water tank is only for the shower at the back of the boat.

• omar174
    omar174 Member Posts: 167 ✭✭✭
    edited February 2016
    ^^ That's how my 201 was. Came with a big plastic bladder in th storage area under the sink. Hooked up to the faucet with a hose. Pump the faucet like a soap dispenser to get water. Like the pic below.

2003 GS211 Yamaha 150 HP OX66