Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Measurement to waterline
dkalberg Member Posts: 1 ✭
I just purchased a new 2400 and won't take delivery until spring. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the measurement from the front deck to the waterline. I was wanting to mount a trolling motor and my old one has a 54" shaft, was hoping it would be long enough.
That would work perfect. We recommend 50” or longer.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories