Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Hatch door for 2011 201ss Ob
not sure if that's what it's called. But the door on the floor in the center of the boat. Mine is weak. Cannot step on it or my foot is going to go through it. Anywhere I can buy a new one? Or suggestions to strengthen it?
I purchased a piece of 3/4" king starboard from boat outfitters. link below.
I removed old one and traced it out, then cut and routed and it worked great. I also reused piano hinge, installed new lever to open hatch. This material is heavy duty and works great.
Thank you. I emailed them
Any chance you know where to fill fresh water for pump sink? And how to use the live well? Sorry, my first boat. It's a used one and my salesman wasn't very helpful
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories