Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Are parts still available to replace damages on 2007 Fundeck 198 REF?
In particular I am looking to replace the metal on the back of a seat. It is the skirt that wraps around the back left of the boat.
Matching the color might be a problem. But, I'm sure you can get a panel from a newer 198 from a dealer. I doubt that model has changed much over the years.
Another option is to get paneling from pontoonstuff.com. They sell it in rolls, so you'll probably have to cut it to size.
They sell graphics too. Look them up.2003 GS211 Yamaha 150 HP OX66
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories