Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Trailer Recommendation for 2006 GS231 OB Yamaha 250
I've never needed a trailer until now. Anyone have a recommendation on a specific trailer I should buy? The web is full of discounted new trailers that concern me a little with their add-on prices and delivery costs.
It was galvanized. The Magic Tilt is aluminum. I don't really have a preference in terms of the frame material. But to me it looks like the Shorelandr was built with higher quality/heavier duty hardware.
I suppose if all else was the same, I would take the aluminum since it's lighter.2003 GS211 Yamaha 150 HP OX66
I think Hurricanes are often sold with Magic Tilt trailers for some reason. That's what I have now. I would say it's ok at best. The Shorelandr I had previously seemed like it was heavier duty.2003 GS211 Yamaha 150 HP OX66
Thanks. Was your Shorelandr galvanized or aluminum and do you have a preference?
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories