Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Traded my hurricane
I loved the boat, but in all fairness it just was not practical anymore. Main gripe was narrow walkway behind drivers seat. Bit the bullet and bought a new sweetwater premium 240slr tri-toon with a 250 yamaha sho on back. Good thing is it will run with the hurricane fd226 (48.5 gps) and a heck of a lot better ride and tons of walking room Someone from South Dakota made the trip down to my dealer to buy our fd226, hopefully they will show up on the forum. They bought a nice boat, but I would like to talk with them about the rig. I hope they enjoy it.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories