Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Traded my hurricane

skibum
skibum Member Posts: 56 ✭✭
I loved the boat, but in all fairness it just was not practical anymore. Main gripe was narrow walkway behind drivers seat. Bit the bullet and bought a new sweetwater premium 240slr tri-toon with a 250 yamaha sho on back. Good thing is it will run with the hurricane fd226 (48.5 gps) and a heck of a lot better ride and tons of walking room Someone from South Dakota made the trip down to my dealer to buy our fd226, hopefully they will show up on the forum. They bought a nice boat, but I would like to talk with them about the rig. I hope they enjoy it.

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Well you stayed in the Godfrey Marine family.  Glad you're happy with the new rig.  And hopefully we'll have another Hurricane family member joining soon.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • Team36Grit
    Team36Grit Member Posts: 68 ✭✭
    Congrats on the new boat! Hope you enjoy it as much as it sounds like you did the FD.