Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Is this Forum used anymore?

Options
Pseudomind
Pseudomind Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
edited April 2016 in General Questions

Is this forum used anymore?  I know I have posted a simple question of how the Bimini lanyards are attached to the aluminum poles on others Bimini tops, complete with a photograph image of what I am asking and cannot even get a simple answer to that question.

I am thinking "Taps" needs to played regarding this forum!

2011 Hurricane Sundeck 187 OB

2002 Sea Ray Sundancer 380

Comments

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I use it, but admittedly not as frequent as I used to..... There are still a fair number of posts, but I don't see the same level of other members contributing responses unfortunately.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • tuckerb
    tuckerb Member Posts: 3
    Options
    my boat sank during matthew. water came up to bottom of motor cowl.  motor did not go under water.  226r fundeck with 115 yamaha.  gas tank cap went under for a minute when I stepped on it. will water go into tank?  
  • hurrig8r
    hurrig8r Member Posts: 54 ✭✭
    Options
    I'm here occasionally. Sadly, Hurricane doesn't support owner loyalty/lifestyle/usage as much as some other manufacturers. At the same time though, I don't know that Hurricane has much of a "cult" following as many other brands do, which I defer back to my second sentence as the reason.