Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Wet Weight of a 2002 Hurricane FD 228 RE
I'm trying to estimate the weight of this boat with a 150hp Yamaha Vmax motor with a tandem axle Roadmaster trailer with surge brakes. I'm guessing around 3600-3800lbs wet. I know I just need to take it to a truck stop and weigh it but wanted to see if anyone here knows about what weight I'm looking at. Reason I'm asking is that I'm thinking about getting Dodge Durango and I want a V6 as this will be a daily driver but I know the V8 is the better choice. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories