Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
IS there a fuel water separator filter on 2003 gs211
Is there a fuel water separator installed on Hurricanes? I have a 2003 gs211 with Merc 150 EFI 2 stroke
Not from the factory. Some dealers or whoever rigged the boat may have installed them though. My 2004 doesn't have one.2003 GS211 Yamaha 150 HP OX66
Omar is it necessary to have one installed or is it fine to keep it factory?
I've never used one. And in 5 years of wet slipping my boat, I've never had any issues. But..I NEVER run ethanol, which I'm told absorbs a lot more moisture.
2003 GS211 Yamaha 150 HP OX66
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories