Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

no power to switches

2014 SD Sport. Master power switch lights up. horn works but none of the accessories - lights, radio, engine hatch lift (btw how do you open it with out power) etc thanks

Best Answers

Answers

• coolwateree
    coolwateree Member Posts: 22 ✭✭
    thanks. Did you have to order from the boat dealer?
  • coolwateree
  • buddy
    buddy Member Posts: 1
    Where are the relays and what do they look like?
  • coolwateree
    I replaced the 5 amp fuse and inline breaker by the batteries. Putting a new battery switch on tomorrow and will check/shake the relays tomorrow. If none of that works I will replace the relays. After that I am tapping out. I know it has to be one point of failure because all of the switches are not working except the horn and the master power switch (switch light comes on) All the gauges work. The trim works, boat cranks etc.  I hate electricial problems  :'(
  • Hillbillyff
    Hillbillyff Member Posts: 2
    coolwateree  I will be interested to see what you find cause i have replaced the relays and the 40 amp breaker by the battery and my switches still arent working.  Frustrating.
  • HEA2
    HEA2 Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    might this be the solution to a number of gauges not working?
  • baddaboopie
    baddaboopie Member Posts: 1
    bigbuka1 I had an "electrician" do some wiring on the boat, and he rewired the relays the wrong way. He tried to figure out what was wrong, but he just gave up and told me to just go to a dealer to figure out....wasted money. That's what I get for hiring someone off of craigslist. Problem is, I don't have the original diagram of what wires go where to each relay. Any chance any of you have a pic showing what wires go to each relay? Any help is appreciate, cheers!
  • SubstanceP302
    SubstanceP302 Member Posts: 1
    Did anyone ever figure out where to source your relays in the 2nd picture (P/N 2622)? I have the same ones and can’t seem to find them on the internet. I don’t want to pull them off to run around town...rather switch the wires one at a time once I get them. Thanks in advance