Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Hello Forum. I am looking to replace my brass drain plug with a simple plug (quick release flip lock). 1. Is this a smart idea or should I leave in the brass screw type that cam with the boat. I hate having to get my wrench out every time I launch. Any ideas. I think it is a half inch plug (2008 SD220). Thanks guys.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories