Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
2007 Hurricane Sundeck 195 question
When I bought my boat, a table was not included. After 8 years of ownership, I would like to add one. I'm thinking I would mount the base near the rear left side of the boat, but I am concerned about drilling into the deck. I don't want to inadvertently drill into the gas tank. Is there a diagram online that shows exactly where the tank is on this model boat? Thanks!
maxbird Member Posts: 60 ✭✭If you open the hatch where the batteries are located and look forward and to the right , you can see where the back part of the polyethylene gas tank is located. Just stay clear of it. I have the same boat.
I am going to the lake tomorrow and will look in the battery compartment an to the right. Thanks!
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories