Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
my primer bulb on my 2013 188ss with Yamaha 115 is flat.. I don't notice any real performance issues but in thinking this is not normal? Any thoughts?
A flat primer bulb is not normal and usually mean that there is a restriction in the fuel flow. Could be a bad check valve in the bulb, but you should be noticing fuel starvation at higher RPM's and performance issues. Could also be restrictions in other areas of the fuel system, blocked fuel filter or tank vent, etc. Try pumping it with the gas cap off and see if it firms up.
Thanks for the comment... I did that and it did go back to normal.. Not sure what that means but I guess it's good for now
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories