Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
just upgraded to a FD236WB!
moyer Member Posts: 1 ✭
Hello we just upgraded to the FD236WB, my old boat was an 05 FD218R. we are waiting on the dealer prep to be completed this week for a Friday delivery.
I have so many questions for the person that does the introduction with us.
We always boat in fresh water but, the dealer is on salt. They do the test run with me in that salt water. are there any concerns about running it in salt? since I'm used to a deck boat, do I really need a test ride? or would it not hurt anything?....
the sink and fresh water washdown is new to me and have no idea what to expect in the 2016 model. but i'll figure it out!
thanks for any insight
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories