Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Which prop on GS211
mcsmb Member Posts: 5 ✭
Hello folks, looking for some info. I recently bought a 2004 GS211 with a Honda 150 OB. I don't think I am rigged for best performance, but have no prior experience to compare. The boat WOT is 5200 RPM at 33MPH, GPS speed. With 2 adults aboard I struggled to pull a 210 pound water skier out of the water. The boat has a 3 blade 15x13 honda propeller on it, which seems wrong to me. Do I have to go even lower in pitch to raise RPM's to 5800-6000, or go to smaller diameter? Anyone out there have the same boat/motor as me? Welcome any comments or suggestion!
I will have to suggest reaching out on the Honda Performance Data section on their website.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories