Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
getting wire out of drain?
Working on a GS211 in the console bathroom/storage area, I pushed about 8 feet of wire into the drain hole trying to clear a plugged up drain. Now the wire is stuck and I can't pull it back out. Does anyone know where the drain goes? Seems to empty into the bilge, but can I get to the leading end of the wire to pull the wire out? I looked in the bilge area where the bilge pump is, but don't see the wire! where did it go? any ideas??
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories