Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

2002 Hurricane GS170 wiring diagram

Looking for a wiring diagram for my 2002 Hurricane gs170. We have had some minor issues with the radio in the past but now we seem to have light and bilge pump issues. 

Answers

• nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    You can try emailing Terri Gipson / Nautic Global to see if she can help: tgipson@Nauticglobalgroup.com

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • DShupp
    DShupp Member Posts: 5
    I tried to send a request to Terri but get a message that there is no such address at that domain.  Any help would be greatly appreciated by this new guy.  Thanks.
  • nquirk
    nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm.....that was my contact that I used at Hurricane for this information.  I unfortunately don't have any other contacts within Hurricane.  The original Forum Moderator has left along with Terri I guess.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2010 Hurricane SS 188 OB
    2010 Mercury Optimax 200HP / Mercury SS High Five 19P
    2010 Trailmaster SC trailer
  • bwishon
    bwishon Member Posts: 2
    Here is what I got back from an email I sent to Godfrey/Hurricane. Hope it helps.