Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
2004 SD237......Rocker switch identification
janb593 Member Posts: 1 ✭
Just purchased the boat and I can't tell what rocker switch works what. There are two rows of switches.....top has white springback rocker for the horn and five more (???). bottom row has four rockers a kill switch and ignition.Can anyone tell me where I can find anything about these rockers
Please send an email to customerservi[email protected]marine.com to obtain this diagram showing the layout of these switches.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories