Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Rear Stanchion & light replacement--for flag
Our 2013 Sundeck 217 OB stanchion is attached to the rear of the bimini top and is designed with a bend in it. I would like to get my husband a flag pennant to fly from it (or somewhere on the boat), but flags seem to come in 12" x 18" and the straight section above the bend is only 11". Can I get a replacement pole that is straight...or does anyone have suggestions?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 610 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories