Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
New at boating. Please help:)
Hello, So glad to find this forum. I just bought 2005 FunDeck off a friend of a friend. I love the style of this boat and it's so much fun! Unfortunately, it is missing a few things and some parts didn't work on my first day out on the water. It all worked two days prior during my test drive. So, I didn't get an owner's manual with it. I downloaded the one from this site but it's not detailed enough for what I need. All the switches are worn down and I can't make out the writing on most of them. Did the best I could but all accessories didn't work. I couldn't charge devices. No stereo, no bilge pump. Could have simply been user error at this point because I simply can't see what switch controls what. Does anyone know what switch controls what? If you have a picture of the labeled switches, I can relabel them.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 293 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 611 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 690 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 114 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories