Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
I have a 1999 248 fundeck with 200 Yamaha. ive got a 9 pin connector that the wires have corroded and fell out of the connectors I'm wondering if anyone has the diagram on the wires for both sides of connectors. this wiring harness goes from the rear of boat up to the switch panel
Wouldn't the wiring be the same color-code on either side of the connector?
the problem is that I cant reach and/or see some of the wires going thru to the back of the boat !!
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 299 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 116 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories