Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
2014 Hurricane 202 - switches not working
I have a Hurricane 202, which I purchased new in the Spring of 2015. A few weeks ago, all of the toggle switches quit working, with the exception of the master switch. I have not been able to locate any type of fuse box. A mechanic told me there is a small gray relay that has probably failed. I have pulled just about every panel, and have had no luck locating a relay cube. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
nquirk Member, Moderator Posts: 672 ✭✭✭✭Here is a good reference thread to review (last link to a thread with pics)
That was the issue. Thank you for the assistance.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 299 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 116 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories