Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Exclusive High an Dry Boat Storage perfect for Hurricane boats
hitch Member Posts: 1 ✭
Exclusive High an Dry boat storage that is perfect for Hurricane Boats for sale at Turtle Cove Marina in historic Tarpon Springs at the west end of the famous Sponge Docks. A Rackominium, condo for your boat, measures 9.7 wide, 7.9 high and 26 long. Fair market value is $27,000, will sell for $16,900. I am the owner of this property, HOA fee is $180 per month and property taxes are $540 per year. This is a great investment and a tax advantage. Amenities include pool, hot tub, showers, tiki bar, clubhouse. One call does it all, your vessel will be tied up at the dock fueled up and ready to go when you arrive. Plenty of parking for you and your guests. When you return from you day of hassle free boating, the dockhands will tie up your boat, wash it, flush the engine and return it to it's berth. There is a ship's store on premises for all of you boating needs. If interested, you can email me at [email protected] or feel free to call my cell at 727-465-6938. Thank you.
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 692 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 115 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories