Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
I have a 1997 hurricane fd230 and was trying to find the fuel tank capacity. Thanks for any help.
I have a 2000 brochure and no 230 in it. To give you a guide, an FD 226 and FD228 have a 29 gal tank; an FD 201 GS (as well as my SD217) has a 52 gal tank; while an FD 232 GS has a 61 gal tank.
2000 Hurricane SD 217 OB
She's a 230 according to the sticker on the helmet. 23 ft if that helps. (23'02")
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories