Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
The front and the back live wells will not fill up and discharge hoses came off
I just bought a 2016 Hurricane 231 and the front and back live wells will not fill up. I have to fill them full of water first to get them to even recirculate. Also, both the suction and the discharge hoses have come off. (very poor clamp system) I am wondering if anyone can tell me if they or a professional was able to fix these problems and how they did it?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 692 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 115 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories