Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Seats are discolored and can't get clean
This past summer the seats in 2009 24' Deck Boat started to become discolored and felt "tacky". Nothing we used could get them clean. Has anyone else experienced this? If so what did you use?
The black can be removed by using Bass Pro mildew remover, but I dont know about the brown stain. I have a small brown stain also.
There are lots of products available but I've had lots of success with the "Amazing Roll-Off.". It can be purchased at boaters world or online.
Clorox clean up has always worked for me, Spray it on, (a lot) let it sit for a long while, use a scotch pad, lightly if needed and rinse. just remember to use some type of conditioner afterward good luck. Wear gloves.
Thanks! I will try all 3 and let you know if any work.
@bowens124 I don't have a cleaning solution but the yellow may be from spray sunscreen. The overspray from the stuff yellows the gelcoat and vinyl.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories