Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Looking for bow in floor storage locker hatch. 2006 FD194, / fishing seat inquiry
Vrusso482 Member Posts: 1 ✭
the fiberglass on hatch cover is broken and only getting worse and getting unsafe to step on. Checking with local dealers but never posted anything here so thought I'd give it a shot. If anyone reading this also knows about installing fishing seats on front platform I'd love to hear commentary. My service guys don't want to touch it, worried it won't be strong enough. I'm concerned about that too, but should be a way to reinforce underneath.
This would be available with a local Hurricane Dealer.
www.hurricaneboats.com Place your zip code in the Dealer locator for a list of Dealers in your area.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories