Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

Wiring Docklights Hurricane Fundeck 206 1997

Options
I'm a new boat owner and happy with my Hurrican Fundeck 206LC (1997). But I have a electrical problem with my both Dock lights in front of the boat. Both doesn't works. On the cockpit is a switch an circuit break an on both parts I measure 12V. But by the lights I measure nothing. I think there's an issue by the y-connection between the swich and the lights. But I don't know where is this connection or where goes the wire from the cockpit to the lights.

Sorry, my English...:-)
Somebody can help me?

Thanks!

Answers

• MM5056Williston
    MM5056Williston Member Posts: 12
    Options
    i replaced both lights on my 2003 sd 217. The wiring on both lights was corroded and had to pull as much slack as i could and got to some clean wire and made my connections. Both are working now you might try Great Lakes Skipper.com for replacements. We live in N/central Fl and my 217 was a lot closer to the coast in the past thats probably the reason for the corrosion in the wires. Good luck, MM5056Williston