Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Small piece of hardware on port side aft deck??
hurricanejack Member Posts: 2 ✭
I purchased a 2006 Fun Deck outboard and on the port side deck in the back just at the top edge there is a chrome piece of hardware with a hole in it about 1/2" in diameter. I first thought it could be for maybe a flag. Does anyone know what this is. It is not a popup cleat.
If it sets proud of the deck, is it the fuel tank vent? A pic would help.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories