Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Sharware Member Posts: 1 ✭
Boat was in canal for one week - washed off worst but slight stain still visible. This is a brand new 187 O/B - what can I use to take the stain off and not damage the gel coat?
Slimy Grimy - cant go wrong
On & Off hull cleaner.
I came across this at Walmart and gave it a shot. Was really impressed, it really took off a serious layer of river slime. http://www.starbrite.com/item/hull-cleaner-gel-spray2015 Hurricane Sundeck 2200 DC OB, Yamaha F200
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories