Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
New Stereo Speakers with LED lights and transom lights
fldanny Member Posts: 35 ✭✭
Well I turned 40 and decided to buy myself some boat stuff why not! New fusion radio, 6 kicker 6.5 with blue led lights, 800x5 kicker amp and blue underwater transom lights. Check video of them on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiHUNcrKMHE
Did you install the lights for the speakers yourself, or did they come with the lights built in already? The reason why I am asking is that I recently connected some LED interior car lights to my speakers, and it works perfectly fine. Because the LED lights use the same current -- direct current -- as the speaker wire does to transmit the sound, you can tap the lights into the speaker output so they will flash in time with the music. I love the atmosphere it creates and how it's changing in accordance with the music playing.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories