Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
ELECTRIC TOILET WIRING
GatorJohn USAMember Posts: 6 ✭
Wiring to toilet appears to be 18 gage, very large voltage drop at flush and will not function unless motor over 1800 rpm. Tenca specifications warn to use much larger gage wire. Is this a manufacturing issue with my boat or a very poor design? Anyone else had similar issues?
- 3.7K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 294 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 612 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 692 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 115 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories