Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.

What's this water intake?

Lynchsr Member Posts: 3
2004 GS 201 FD.  Water comes in this (white) rear portside inlet through a ribbed hose and to some tank above the fuel tank.  Something with the live well?  Note: when the hose pops off, the bilge pump get a workout.
Post edited by Lynchsr on


  • Lynchsr
    Lynchsr Member Posts: 3
    OK, so it WASN'T an intake.  That "tank" it went to was the drain under the middle, rear seat.  It's just a drain that takes water from the floor of the boat to the outside.  Strange that the exit hole is under the waterline, siphons in water if the hose come off.  I thought those drains would just go to the bilge.  Live and learn.
  • PescaBene
    PescaBene Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    Maybe you can put a check valve on it