Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
2012 Hurricane Sundeck 188 Speedometer Not Working
samgordonmbm Member Posts: 2 ✭
My speedometer on my sundeck 188 is not working. Wondering if anyone could help me with this problem. I noticed at low speeds it would not register but as I kicked into a higher speed sometimes it would work. Any help is appreciated.
What motor do you have? If your speedometer source comes off of it there is a teeny-tiny hole on the front, down low, below the cav plate. Get the smallest drill bit possible, like 1/64”, and use a pliers or vise grip to hold the bit & poke out the hole. Sometimes when you do this a little water will drain out. If this is the case buy spare bits, they break easily. If the source is not on the front of the motor there should be a little probe hanging down somewhere on your transom. Search YouTube for this.2015 Hurricane Sundeck 2200 DC OB, Yamaha F200
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories