Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Fresh water tank draining
anderh1 Member Posts: 3 ✭
How do I drain the fresh water tank on my 2006 GS202? Is that what the ball valve in the transom port side is supposed to do? I don't want to fill the tank with water until I know how to drain it (and clean it).
Different model but take the hose off the bottom and let it empty into the bilge. The bilge pump will pump the water out. If you trailer, do it when the boat is out of the water and open the hull drain.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories