Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Salt Water Care
I have a F200XB Yamaha and I want to use it a little in salt water. Besides flushing after using it is there anything else I should do? Is this engine cooled other then the salt water?
You can run a little salt away through it with an attachment also. I believe this is a periodic thing and not an every time thing.
I live in Hawaii and run my boat exclusively in salt water. I use salt away every time on everything. Motor, inside boat, trailer, truck. Basically everything that the salt water touches. Cheap insurance to make sure no issues ever arise.
Thank for all the advise
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 334 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 616 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 694 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories