Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Bimini Stabilizer bar
OceanRscue Member Posts: 1 ✭
There have been discussions on here in the past about replacement curve stabilizer bars for the bimini. I have a 2002 SD211 that needs a replacement bar. I have contact all local reps as well as Hurricane and there is no way to get one sent. Anyone have good pictures of theirs or (even better) specs on their so I can make my own?
My Hurricane dealer, (Echo Bay Marine, Brookfield, Ct). has the stabilizer bars made locally and installs as well. Price is about $150. Stainless steel. Works and looks great,
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 299 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 116 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories