Thank you so much for your involvement with the Owner's Club Forum! We hope you've gotten some great information and had the chance to interact with other owners on the current system.
Hurricane electrical problem
gbarboza Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
My Hurricane FD226RE has lost power to all instruments. The motor start and tilt/trim work but all other electrical don't i.e. gas gauge, depth finder, running lights, tachometer, etc. We changed the master relay and fuses at the battery (two 30 amp, one 5 amp). The two 30 amps were OK but the 5 amp was blown. Changed all fuses. After all that nothing changed. All items still don't work. What do I do now. Is there a master fuse box or a master circuit breaker and where are they located?
'm having the same problem. What was you problem and how did you fix it?
Same issue on a SD187. All fuses are good, connections appear good. Tried to reset master and still nothing. Issue is only effecting what goes through the master circuit board on the helm.
- 3.8K All Categories
- 37 Hurricane Photo Gallery
- 1.5K General Discussions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 302 General Questions on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 333 Hurricane Deck Boat Engine Discussions
- 615 Electrical System Discussions for Hurricane Deck Boats
- 15 Latest News on Hurricane Deck Boats
- 693 Hurricane Deck Boat Support
- 117 Buy & Sell Used Hurricane Deck Boats, Parts & Accessories